Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fitty Cent's movie - apparently better than I expected

In one of the bigger shocks of my life, Channel 8's movie critic, the great Gary Cogill, actually likes Get Rich or Die Tryin'. This movie, staring and about Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, was on my Bomb-of-the-Year Watch List, but Cogill says not so.

Based on Cogill's say-so, I will give this a try, but I'll probably wait until it hits Netflix or cable.

BTW - I've linked to Channel 8 and the Dallas Morning News sites a few times. Belo, which owns both of them, is one of the most egregious users of pop-ups and in-line ads that I've ever seen, and I suspect them of being the source for 50% of the spam email I receive. I encourage you to use BugMeNot to get into these sites, rather than registering yourself.

No comments: