Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Plagiarizing a baseball blog???

In one of the stranger events I've run across in my adventures in the blogosphere, Beth from Cursed to First has busted a plagiarist who was lifting entire posts from Beth's blog, along with some other Red Sox-oriented blogs.

All I have to say on the subject is "WTF?" All of the fun of having a blog is, to me, wrapped up in having a forum to drop my own Hot Sports Opinions on an unsuspecting world (or, at least, the 7 people who actually read this thing). Why on Earth would someone want to impersonate a blogger? That's like pretending you're a human.

Well, justice has prevailed, and Beth (who has been known to drop her own Hot Sports Opinions, which we've quoted here before) has outed her would-be evil twin. Bravo, Beth!

I just wish someone thought enough of my work to rip me off.

No comments: