Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Iran - I LOVE those guys!


I've spent way too much time bashing Iran. It occurred to me this morning that I really need to change my tune and express my heartfelt thanks to my Persian pals.

Between the religious zealots trying to turn back the clock to the mid-12th century and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad spouting off insane anti-Semitic rhetoric every time I turn around, the Iranians have made my job as a blogger so much easier. Really, since these nut-jobs started spinning off the planet last fall, I've been able to spend much more time with my family and pursuing other activities, rather than combing the Internet for material.

So, big thanks to all our friends in the Islamic Republic. You guys are great. Please keep up the truly outstanding work. I appreciate all of your efforts.

Blog you soon!

No comments: