Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Finally, math I can understand

From the Sydney Sunday Times, via Boing Boing:

Here's a mathematical equation that I will be committing to memory:

(S+C) x (B+F)/T = V

It is the formula that describes the perfect female posterior. A quick definition of terms:

S is the overall shape or droopiness of the bottom,
C represents how spherical the buttocks are,
B measures muscular wobble or bounce,
F records the firmness,
T measures the skin texture and presence of cellulite, and
V is the hip to waist ratio, or symmetry of the bottom.

This is pure genius. And, yes, it does describe my wife - I have the measurements to prove it.

I love practical uses of math. I just wish my algebra classes had concentrated on this sort of thing. It would have made the subject much more relevant to me.

No comments: