Monday, November 12, 2007

The polar bear joke

A young polar bear comes home from school and says to his mom, "Mom, am I a pure-bred polar bear?"

"Of course you are, dear," she replies.

The next day, the young polar bear asks his mom, "Are you sure I'm 100% polar bear?"

"Yes, dear. You are 100% polar bear," she tells him.

The next day, the young polar bear asks his mom, "You're sure, mom? I'm all polar bear? No other type of bear thrown in somewhere?"

"Yes, dear. I'm completely sure. You are all polar bear. Nothing else," she answers, slightly exasperated.

The next day, the young polar bear asks his mom, "Are you sure I'm completely polar bear? You and dad are 100% polar bear? The grandparents? We're all 100% pure polar bear?"

The mother polar bear is now at her wits end. She says, "Yes, dear. We're all 100% polar bear. You could not possibly be more polar bear. Why do you keep asking about this?"

"I'm <bleep>ing freezing."

1 comment:

Joe Friday said...

I'm bleep-ing laughing my bleep off! That was bleep-ing hilarious!