Friday, January 05, 2007

Best super-powers

Here's a fun topic from MSNBC - the top 5 super powers. I'll play along:

5. Quick healing/indestructibility - sorta the same thing, the ability to survive just about anything. This is different from the Superman-type nothing-can-harm-you-in-any-way. You're able to be hurt, you just get over it quick. That diving into a volcano thing always made me giggle.

4. Invisibility - has to be at will. I wouldn't want to be invisible all the time, just when I need/want it. Just think about the prank potential!

3. Ability to speak any language - not sure if this is really a super power, but I think it would be the coolest thing ever to speak every language on earth like a native. To never have a language barrier. Of everything on the list, this seems the most achievable via technology.

2. Super-human reflexes - the ability to duck, dodge, block almost anything. I'm so slow to react to anything, so this has always been high on my list.

1. Flight - ALWAYS the top wish for me! How cool would it be to soar through the sky, or blast along 50 feet off the ground at like 600 mph? Any mention of an anti-gravity belt or a jet pack, I'm interested. After testing, of course.

And just for the heck of it, here are some of the lamest powers I could find:

Animal mimicry
Duplication
Matter ingestion
Pheromone manipulation (huh?)
Giant wings sprouting out of your back
Anything that turns you a different color, like the Hulk

No comments: