Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Local media: The Greg Williams Story is out


Here is Richie's long-anticipated Greggo-Hardline tell-all. It's pretty brutal, and fills in a lot of the gaps we all wondered about back late last fall. It's long, but a must-read for any Ticket listener.

No one come across very well in this tale, least of all Williams. I had no idea things went back as far as they did, and that he was so unstable for so long. I think Corby Davidson, in particular, takes a lot of abuse in the article, and didn't take the opportunity to tell his side of the story. I think that's Corby taking the high road, and, if it is, I salute him for it.

I'm still listening, and, if Greg shows up down the dial someday, I doubt I'd tune in. But it is a sad story which clearly didn't have to happen.

No comments: