Thursday, June 15, 2006

Having a great time. Wish you were here.

Hello CIT fans, if there are any of you left out there. I've been more than remiss in blogging, for which I apologize. Things should get back to normal next week.

Where have I been? Weeeelllllllll, I've been back in Boston since last Friday. Primarily, I've been at Microsoft's Tech Ed, the annual geek-fest where all the product groups trot out their new wares (and there are LOTS of new wares coming shortly), which has been informative, if not a barrel of laughs.

On the barrel of laughs front, I've done the full-throttle blast through college friends and family in the Greater Boston Area. This has included a minor drunk-a-thon in Newport RI, and lower-key events in Cambridge and a slew of Back Bay's finer restaurants. It's been a BLAST. Unfortunately, it's all cut into valuable blogging time.

We're not done yet - another day of Tech Ed awaits, followed by a decent on Andover MA tomorrow night.

Rest assured (or not), I fully intent to take up the blogging reins again next week.

Go Mavs, by the way.

No comments: