Sunday, October 28, 2007

The most offensive Catholic priest joke ever

Well, that may be over-selling it. You decide:

One Sunday, a priest asked one of the church janitor if he would cover his Confession shift for him -- he said it was easy, since he had a sin list inside the booth which listed both sins and penance. The janitor agreed and took the booth early on Sunday morning. Soon people showed up.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have committed adultery."

"Adultery, eh?" the janitor said. "You sly devil. That'll be three Hail Mary's, plus five bucks."

"Thank you, Father."

Another person came into the booth. "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have embezzled money from work."

"Embezzlement, eh? Naughty, naughty. That'll be 5 Hail Mary's, plus fourteen bucks.""Thank you, Father." This was easy, the janitor thought. Another person came into the booth.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have committed the sin of oral sex.""Oral sex, huh?" He looked at the list, but didn't see oral sex there. So, he excused himself to look for help. He found an alter boy hanging out on the steps of the church.

"Excuse me," the janitor said. "What does Father Matthew give for oral sex?"

"Well," said the boy, "usually just milk and cookies, but sometimes a Snickers."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw that one coming (no pun intended). Hope you and your family are doing well. Let me know if you need me to fill your tires....