Friday, June 13, 2008

Why let the truth interfere with the campaign?


This cartoon made me giggle a bit and think "Right ON, brother!" when I first glanced at it - pretty juvenile of me, I know, but I kinda dig mild racial and ethnic humor.

Then I read the stuff in blue below it. And had a bit of a reaction.

Obama was sworn in using the Quran? Um, no he wasn't. Won't say the Pledge of Allegiance? He never claimed that. Won't salute the flag? The way I remember it, he didn't hold his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. I usually don't either. Look around you at your next ballgame and you'll see that probably 75% of the Americans around you don't either.

Here's a site, courtesy of Barry, which lists the various lies being told about Obama.

Listen, I still haven't made up my mind. I have serious questions about this guy's experience and inner circle. But total crap like this can't be allowed to be a part of the debate. Tell your friends.

No comments: